Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kutless' new album "To Know That You're Alive" releases today!

Well, the cool things this summer keep on coming and coming. First it was The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull releasing (two of my favorite film franchises releasing new films in the same week) back in May. The Dark Knight -- the follow-up to my favorite film ever made, Batman Begins -- comes out in just a few weeks. Heck, even a new CGI Star Wars film is coming out in August. Now, today gives us a new album entitled To Know That You're Alive from one of my favorite bands on the planet, Kutless.


I picked up the album as soon as I got off work tonight at my local Family Christian store. It was only $11.23 with the sweet 25% off coupons that Family Christian regularly sends out. That's quite a bargain because 1) it's Kutless! and 2) there are 13 tracks on the album. And to make things better, I've listened through the album several times and it's excellent. Just great stuff. Possibly Kutless' best album yet. The music is diverse (but still heavy) and is full of powerful, Christ-centered lyrics. Thanks so much for your hard work on this great album, Kutless! I'm going to be listening to this quite a bit for quite awhile.

No comments: